Ensure that TheatreWorks will thrive well into the future by making a Legacy Gift!
There are many vehicles to consider that will help you fulfill your financial, retirement, and philanthropic goals. Among them:
- Wills and Bequests:Remember TheatreWorks in your will for a percentage of your estate or a specific amount, and provide an important legacy for you and your family. For sample bequest information, click here.
- Retirement Plans:By designating TheatreWorks as a beneficiary of your retirement plan, you might save your heirs from paying income and estate taxes, while TheatreWorks gets the gift tax-free.
- Charitable Lead Trusts:Create a useful financial situation for your beneficiaries, while helping TheatreWorks and other charities.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts:Make a gift that will provide a fixed rate of return for a predetermined amount of time. At the conclusion of the term, the remainder becomes a charitable gift to TheatreWorks.
- Gifts of Life Insurance:Make a gift of all or part of a life insurance policy and generate an income-tax charitable deduction for yourself.
Contact Director of Development, Clayton Shelvin, at 650.463.7135 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information about joining FutureWorks, TheatreWorks's Legacy Society.
As a Legacy donor to TheatreWorks, you will be offered membership in FutureWorks and you will be invited to exclusive events, and (if you choose) be acknowledged in a place of honor in our program.
If you’ve already designated TheatreWorks as a beneficiary, please notify us today so that we may include you in our upcoming FutureWorks gatherings!