Producers enjoy curated, exclusive experiences on and off the stage! Explore every aspect of TheatreWorks, including mainstage shows, education programs, and New Works initiatives while connecting with designers, artists, teachers, and fellow Producers. Celebrate the following benefits (including INNER CIRCLE benefits) in return for your incredible generosity:
All the benefits of a Director plus:
- Celebrate with guest artists at three exclusive Producer Receptions annually, including the Writer's Retreat Brunch and New Works Festival Lunches
- Produce a showcase program of your choice, including an invitation for two to Opening Night with post-show party, working rehearsals, sitzprobe, first read-through, design presentation, and additional unique experiences for Education or New Works Producers
- Print recognition (if desired) as Producer on title page in program and on lobby signage
- Ten (10) complimentary tickets to utilize throughout the season
- Lunch Host: Between a matinee and an evening performance, you and two (2) guests have the opportunity to provide catering while serving and mingling exclusively with the cast
- Annual Holiday Celebration with senior leaders guest artists, and fellow Producer's Circle Members
Executive Producer ($25,000+)
All the benefits of a Producer plus:
- VIP party: Host ten (10) friends at your exclusive pre-show party. While indulging in wine and savoring delicious eats, you'll treat your guests to an artist meet-and-greet before you enjoy the show together
- Nonprofit Hero: Celebrate a nonprofit of your choice with a much-deserved night out! In your honor, we will recognize a nonprofit with 25 tickets for their staff and volunteers.
- Annual Executive Dinner: Dine with the senior staff, fellow Executive Producers, and acclaimed artists (Stephen Schwartz, Andrew Lippa, and Susan Bradbeer, for example,) including exclusive performances in unique spaces
For more information, contact Ronnie Plasters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650.463.7135.