TheatreWorks is committed to making theatre accessible to all, including our community’s children and families living with Autism Spectrum Disorders
and other sensory and social sensitivities, and we are delighted to be offering our first sensory-sensitive performance.
Sensory-sensitive performances are designed to create an experience that can be shared and enjoyed
by all. Accommodations for these performances include:
• A reduction in lighting and sound effects that may be considered jarring or startling
• Modification of the house lights during the performance
• Patrons are free to talk or leave your seats during the performance
• Access to resource materials to prepare for your visit
• Extra staff on hand at the theatre
• A judgment-free, no-shush zone
Seating at this performance will be general admission and discounted off the regular full price.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the TheatreWorks Box Office at
email@example.com or 650.463.1960
|THE PRODUCTION TEAM
Scenic Designer: Joe Ragey
Costume Designer: B. Modern
Lighting Designer: Steven B. Mannshardt
Sound Designer: Cliff Caruthers
Dialect Coach: Kimberly Mohne Hill
Stage Manager: Randall K. Lum
The Actors and Stage Manager employed in this production are members of Actors’ Equity Association, the Union of Professional Actors and Stage Managers in the United States.
Michael Gene Sullivan